- North Shore Overlord
- About the North Shore Overlord
- Course Map
- Save-On / PriceSmart Foods Feed Zone
- Rules and Guidelines
- The Fine Print
- 2011 Results
- Fernie GPS Gravity Enduro
- flaik GPS
The Fine Print
1. Experts only. North Shore expert, that is.
2. Each racer must be have a valid Cycling BC / UCI license to participate. Riders without a license can purchase single event license during registration.
3. Riders must be 18 years of age or older on race day. All riders must sign a waiver.
4. In the event of a conflict or cancellation, any team member may transfer his or her entry fee to another rider. Transfer fee is $10 per transfer. Racer fees are nonrefundable.
5. In the case of cancellation due to unforeseeable circumstances (such as course closure due to fire risk), 100% of registration fees will be refunded. In the case of event rescheduling, entry fees will be honored on the new date.
6. UCI license fee and donations to NSMBA are non-refundable.
7. Registration is on a first come first serve basis.
8. Entry fee is $125 per person. Earlybird pricing is in effect for the first 80 registrants. Earlybird pricing does not include the BBQ meal after the race, but it may be purchased during registration.
9. Racers can ride solo, on a team of 2, or on a team of 3 to 5 riders in the corporate category.
10. Awards for most mileage will be presented according to age and gender in the solo and 2 person team categories.
11. The corporate team with the most mileage will be awarded the coveted Overlord Corporate Champion Black Jersey.
12. Races-within-the-race include the Top Speed Prize, Super D, Warden Hill Climb, and Floppy Bunny Downhill.
For assistance in registration, please contact CCN via email at email@example.com or by phone at 604-988-7783