- North Shore Overlord
- About the North Shore Overlord
- Course Map
- Save-On / PriceSmart Foods Feed Zone
- Rules and Guidelines
- The Fine Print
- 2011 Results
- Fernie GPS Gravity Enduro
- flaik GPS
You gotta have them.
1. Safety first. Observe the Biker’s Responsibility Code at all times. Travel at a safe pace. Pass only when prudent. Unsafe riding will result in immediate disqualification. Practice extreme care when riding on shared hiking / biking trails, slow zones and beginner (green) runs.
2. Each racer will wear one GPS Tag, wristband and number plate at all times. If you lose any of the above, return to Race HQ immediately.
3. Race time is from 10:00 am until last lift at 4:00 pm. During that time, you can log up to four (4) hours of GPS data. Time spent in lineups, on chairlifts, and in other “No Stat Zones” does not count toward your total. After you have accumulated 4 hours of GPS data, your race is done. Check in at Race HQ to view the leader board and monitor your progress.
4. Any travel on unsanctioned trails will not count toward totals. Stick to the map.
5. Races-Within-the-Race (RWR): in order for your time to count, you must start and finish the entire RWR course in one lap. Do not take a short cut – we will know. Once you have completed an RWR, do not repeat the trail. We will not take your best time. When you repeat an RWR, your time will be added to your first attempt and knock you out of the running for a prize.
6. Four (4) checkpoints are marked on the map.
You must hit all checkpoints in order for your GPS data to count. You must hit 3 of the 4 checkpoints during your day.
7. In the event of thunder and lightening, the race will be stopped until the weather turns. In the case of mountain closure, stats at the time will be considered complete.
8. Lift line privileges do not exist. Use the singles line if you like.