- North Shore Overlord
- About the North Shore Overlord
- Course Map
- Save-On / PriceSmart Foods Feed Zone
- Rules and Guidelines
- The Fine Print
- 2011 Results
- Fernie GPS Gravity Enduro
- flaik GPS
Race Face Super D
You get one shot to prove your enduro capabilities on this truly demanding course. And even if you’re on a team, you ride this one alone. I repeat, it’s different from last year – team times are not the thing. Individual times are.
Racers return to Race HQ at the top of King of the Shore immediately after their run to find out times and ranking. Winners will receive a swanky prize package from Race Face.
Mileage – approximately 4.5 km
Vertical – 680 meters descending
Tight Corners – about 250
Best 2011 Time – 21:10 (Team Endlessly Obsessed Riders – Robert Whishaw, and Brent Hillier)
The race starts when you drop into 7th Secret. You then ride Leppard, Krickum Krankum, Kirkford, Cedar, Upper and Lower Griffin. The race ENDS when you turn uphill at King of the Shore.
HOW IT WORKS:
- The GPS waypoint / starting line is just downhill from the trailhead for 7th Secret.
- The moment you drop into 7th Secret, time starts.
- The moment you turn up King of the Shore, time stops.
- Races will need to complete the course from top to bottom. We will know if you go off course, so don’t try to take any shortcuts. Geo-fencing works.
- Leaving the course = DNF. Mileage or vertical will still be added to cumulative totals.